Get to know Smiles of Arkansas- Hope Hygiene Coordinator, Bianka Equihua, our star staff member this month!
- Did you grow up in Hope? If not, where? I grew up in Michoacan, Mexico until I was 8. After that we moved to the garlic capital, Gilroy, California.
- How did you end up at Smiles of Arkansas Hope? I was told Smiles was looking for someone bilingual and thought I should put my Spanish to good use!
- What’s your favorite part of being the Hygiene Coordinator? I love speaking with new patients and getting them started with their first appointment. Giving them a good first experience and welcoming to the Smiles family is always rewarding.
- What are your interests outside of work? I love to spend time with my daughter, go for walks and let her explore the natural state of Arkansas! There are beautiful places all around us!
- What makes you SMILE the most? 😊 Letting my goofy personality out and embarrassing myself in most situations is probably the winner, but I do smile at random acts of kindness and pass them a long as much as I’m able to do.