Get to know Smiles of Arkansas- DeQueen Dental Assistant, Ruth Slate, our star staff member we’re highlighting this month!
- Did you grow up in DeQueen? If not, where? I grew up in Visalia, California and moved to DeQueen when I was about 9 years old.
- How did you end up at Smiles of Arkansas DeQueen? I found out through a post on Facebook and with the help of some friends I pursued the job that I have now come to love!
- What’s your favorite part of being a dental assistant? Being able to interact with people every day and that I am helping with their overall health and educating them. I also love working with the children.
- What are your interests outside of work? Spending time outdoors with my family hiking, biking, and swimming.
- What makes you SMILE the most? 😊 My two sweet little girls!